As stated in the 19 Articles of Faith:
- The Trinity—God as Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- The Bible—composed of 66 books which are the inspired Word of God, without error—the final authority for life and belief.
- Sin—attitudes or actions of wrongdoing which cause separation from God. We have all sinned and need a Savior.
- New life with God—comes through faith in Jesus Christ's death and resurrection, which means recognizing wrong thinking and actions and turning from them to accept god's gift of life and become His child.
- Holiness—the reality of full inner cleansing from sin and indwelling fullness of the Holy Spirit.
- Evangelism—sharing the Good News of a new life in God with everyone.
- Church—the community of believers where seekers and believers join in worship of God and where believers grow in God by personal commitment of time, resources, and talents.
- Holy Living—a life of surrender to the Lordship of Christ that results in the abundant life of love, righteousness, peace and joy in relation ship with the Holy Spirit.
- Christ's return—belief in the soon return of Christ.
We Believe ... the Bible is to be the verbally inspired Word of God. It is the complete revelation of His will for salvation and the only unfailing rule of faith and practice for Christian life.
We Believe ... that there is one God, creator of all things, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
We Believe ... in the deity of Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His atoning death through His shed blood on the cross, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory.
We Believe ... that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential.
We Believe ... in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit indwelling all believers and thus enabling and empowering the life and ministry of the believer.
We Believe ... in the bodily resurrection of everyone who has lived, the everlasting blessedness of those in right relationship with God and the everlasting punishment of those who have rejected God's forgiveness in His Son.
Why We Exist:
- To Reach Up together by worshiping God.
- To Reach Out together by sharing Jesus.
- To Reach In together by equipping.